Owned the Hammer at the Haardt in the Weidenau township in 1444. His father, a Busch, had been part owner of the Haardt iron-works in 1417.
His three sons moved from the Haardt to operate the Hammer later known as Buschuetten in the Bottenbach township just north of Weidenau. This had been founded in 1452 by the nobel family of van Wischel, which had roots in the Netherlands and was connected with Flanders. The home provided the surname Flender for the Busch sons born there (B.C. Holtzclaw).
Forbush Family Info
7 years ago