Glaittli

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Andrew Winegar

Know the destinies of Providence on the bed of my affliction; knowing that death is the common lot of mankind, therefore, I Andrew WINEGAR, being of rational mind but of feeble body do ordain and make this my last Will and Testament, to wit: In the first place, I desire that my just debts be paid. Therefore, it may be necessary that my Executor or Executrix sell a sufficiency of my personal property to discharge the same. The residue of my property I give and bequeath unto my beloved wife Frances, my son Soloman share and equal alike, consisting of land and stock, together with my servant boy Burton. It is my desire that my wife Frances by my Executrix and Guardian to our son Soloman, waiving the necessity of her giving security in either case, as Executrix or Guardian.

In testimony of which I have hereunto set my hand and seal. This fifth of April in the year of our Lord, one thousand eight hundred and thirty-five.

Andrew WINEGAR (seal)

Attest: James Amis, John Keys, J. L. Johnson


http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/k/o/e/Cheryl-A-Koehler/GENE1-0009.html

No comments:

Post a Comment