Glaittli

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Alanson Blackburn



>In a message dated 10/2/98 2:48:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
rmhc@bigsky.net
>writes:<< There are many names such as Smith, King, >>
>I have KINGS in my family it's my 3rd Great Grandmother Salena "Sally" King
b
>1812 NC married Alanson Blackburn in Bracken Co., KY 1827. Her father
>according to the marriage records was Joseph King does this sound like they
>might belong to your KING family?
>
>On the SMITH family, we have a lot of our CLIFTON boys marring SMITH girls,
I
>am interested in connecting these girls to their families. The only real
clue
>to one of the girls I have her father will and it names her (Nancy Clifton
>daughter) this is the will of John SMITH 9/6/1833 Owen Co his wife was
Nancy
>and other children names in the will were: Elizabeth, Sally, Betsey, Jane
and
>John Jr. Any connection.
>
>Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment